Jump to content
Coded Bots
Christopher White

Naruto Blazing Bot?

Recommended Posts

Christopher White

If anyone could make a Naruto Blazing farming bot that would be amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
naser

How to set up Plss 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azyure

The bot is just a framework- it works, but you need to have an understanding of python to get it up and running. 

 

If you check out some python tutorials out there and learn how to run python scripts, it should be pretty easy from there :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christopher White

Thank you guys but I am having some trouble running the python scripts. I am not very good with technology and have looked through several tutorial videos. I try to run the script through a command prompt but all I get are syntax errors. If someone could give me more clarity on to how exactly I use this bot that would be greatly appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject

I would also really appreciate a small video or some more information on how this bot works!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432

if somebody figures how to use it , i will gladly sticky the tutorial

or wait until i find time

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scream
47 minutes ago, Mila432 said:

if somebody figures how to use it , i will gladly sticky the tutorial

or wait until i find time

https://prnt.sc/sq5fjy always got this error :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azyure

   Whenever you work with a self-hosted script, you usually need to edit/update the script to fill in your own credentials. You can see that the script is hitting some errors in the following places:

 

line 2 in main.py

 

line 1 in tools.py

 

line 50 in AES.py

 

as well as an import error in __init__.py

 

----------

 

I don't have the bot downloaded so I can't be super specific about what these lines might be, but since they're super early in the code they might be pointing to specific file locations, or looking for login credentials, as that's usually the first things that bots look for as they launch.

 

AES.py is likely referring to some kind of security. Not sure what it's doing as part of this bot, but likely something having to do with credentials, or authenticating the bot against the server security. 

 

Food for thought! Try editing those files in some kind of coding environment (PyCharm comes to mind immediately) or Notepad++ and poke around. There's lots of stuff you can do with these things, just gotta figure out how the different pieces interact with each other. 

    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
s0vh
On 5/29/2020 at 4:49 PM, Azyure said:

   Whenever you work with a self-hosted script, you usually need to edit/update the script to fill in your own credentials. You can see that the script is hitting some errors in the following places:

 

line 2 in main.py

 

line 1 in tools.py

 

line 50 in AES.py

 

as well as an import error in __init__.py

 

----------

 

I don't have the bot downloaded so I can't be super specific about what these lines might be, but since they're super early in the code they might be pointing to specific file locations, or looking for login credentials, as that's usually the first things that bots look for as they launch.

 

AES.py is likely referring to some kind of security. Not sure what it's doing as part of this bot, but likely something having to do with credentials, or authenticating the bot against the server security. 

 

Food for thought! Try editing those files in some kind of coding environment (PyCharm comes to mind immediately) or Notepad++ and poke around. There's lots of stuff you can do with these things, just gotta figure out how the different pieces interact with each other. 

    

You should try making a video explaining this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azyure

I can make a new Naruto Blazing account this week and mess around with it. It's been a while since I've attempted anything in the bot game, but I can see what's up.

 

Don't expect anything, but if I'm able to get something off the ground, who knows. 🙂  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject

Thanks Azyure, i would really enjoy that video! Good luck figuring it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liangtaiwong

i got invalid  syntax line 42 on main.py

and got nomodule line 4 on tools.py

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject
14 hours ago, liangtaiwong said:

i got invalid  syntax line 42 on main.py

and got nomodule line 4 on tools.py

Hey, if you figure it out can you please post a vid on how to set it up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liangtaiwong

half baked bot here

so we cant do anything before release full version bot

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432
38 minutes ago, liangtaiwong said:

half baked bot here

so we cant do anything before release full version bot

 

Bot is working fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject

Hey mila, since a video can take a while can you please describe what must be done for the bot to work in text if it is not too lengthy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject
Posted (edited)

O damn so i dont have to change anything in the code to work? Alright great!

 

Edit: tried it out but unfortunately have the same errors as liang on line 4 tools.py and line 42 main.py

Edited by Reject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432

updated the code for the latest version

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
king23003

ive been trying to set up the bot for a couple days now and its giving me a proxy error by not being able to create a new connection to the bot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject

It could have something to do with the new update, idk tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...