Jump to content
Coded Bots
Christopher White

Naruto Blazing Bot?

Recommended Posts

Pain

Hi!
I tried many times, but it keeps me getting this error!
What should I do?

Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 21.04.15.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SquaZz

{"status_code":200,"reason_phrase":"OK","date":"2020-08-05 05:21:18","main_revision":12,"assetbundle_revision":496,"achievement_id_list":[]}
what i need to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liangtaiwong
Posted (edited)
On 7/30/2020 at 3:20 PM, Mila432 said:

Bot is working fine 


BTW @Mila432 only for reroll?
seems i dont know what can i do with this bot
i try to transfer but it say cant transfer before finish tutorial

so what function of iphone.py?
main.py seems make a new account or idk what

it say that and gone

{"status_code":200,"reason_phrase":"OK","date":"2020-08-05 19:04:39","main_revis
ion":12,"assetbundle_revision":496,"achievement_id_list":[]}
{"status_code":200,"reason_phrase":"OK","date":"2020-08-05 19:04:40","main_revis
ion":12,"assetbundle_revision":496,"achievement_id_list":[]}
{"status_code":409,"reason_phrase":"Conflict","dialog_message":{},"date":"2020-0
8-05 19:04:40"}
[17:04:28]found 3 gifts
{"status_code":409,"reason_phrase":"Conflict","dialog_message":{},"date":"2020-0
8-05 19:04:41"}
{"status_code":409,"reason_phrase":"Conflict","dialog_message":{},"date":"2020-0
8-05 19:04:41"}
{"status_code":409,"reason_phrase":"Conflict","dialog_message":{},"date":"2020-0
8-05 19:04:42"}
{"status_code":409,"reason_phrase":"Conflict","dialog_message":{},"date":"2020-0
8-05 19:04:42"}
[17:04:30]transfer code:

rerol.JPG

Edited by liangtaiwong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432

@liangtaiwong iPhone is an example script , of my account

you can change it to login with your account and finish quests or collect gifts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jserxxvd
48 minutes ago, Mila432 said:

@liangtaiwong iPhone is an example script , of my account

you can change it to login with your account and finish quests or collect gifts 

okay

so the main bot is iphone or main

because main always roll different account every run

i need some function from this bot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject
4 minutes ago, jserxxvd said:

okay

so the main bot is iphone or main

because main always roll different account every run

i need some function from this bot

Yea im not sure how or where i would reroll a new account, complete tutorial and get code xD man, not knowing programming sucks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432
22 minutes ago, jserxxvd said:

okay

so the main bot is iphone or main

because main always roll different account every run

i need some function from this bot

Main bot code is main , you can use iPhone.py as an example script , once I have more time I will upload more examples and improve code until then I hope somebody will help me out here 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject
11 minutes ago, Mila432 said:

Main bot code is main , you can use iPhone.py as an example script , once I have more time I will upload more examples and improve code until then I hope somebody will help me out here 😄

Thank you for all the help😃, also sorry i have one more question, what is the format to complete a mission? Where do i get the ids from? What do i need to enter?

Edited by Reject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jserxxvd
32 minutes ago, Reject said:

Thank you for all the help😃, also sorry i have one more question, what is the format to complete a mission? Where do i get the ids from? What do i need to enter?

before doing any mission we need a completed stage list first

because without stage_id is impossible to clear any mission

 

and we need account.db for save database ID

and save file function

but i dont know python

so cant do anything except try that bot

Edited by jserxxvd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject
4 hours ago, jserxxvd said:

before doing any mission we need a completed stage list first

because without stage_id is impossible to clear any mission

 

and we need account.db for save database ID

and save file function

but i dont know python

so cant do anything except try that bot

Ah alright, also does the makeNewAccount work for you? Every account i make it says i cant transfer because the tutorial has not been completed (i replaced the login() on iphone.py with it). I may be doing something wrong but im guessing it is not fully doing the tutorial. 

Edited by Reject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432
1 hour ago, Reject said:

Ah alright, also does the makeNewAccount work for you? Every account i make it says i cant transfer because the tutorial has not been completed (i replaced the login() on iphone.py with it). I may be doing something wrong but im guessing it is not fully doing the tutorial. 

Looks like they changed some tutorial steps , I will change this soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jserxxvd
3 hours ago, Reject said:

Ah alright, also does the makeNewAccount work for you? Every account i make it says i cant transfer because the tutorial has not been completed (i replaced the login() on iphone.py with it). I may be doing something wrong but im guessing it is not fully doing the tutorial. 

yes, mine didnt pass tutorial too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject
3 hours ago, Mila432 said:

Looks like they changed some tutorial steps , I will change this soon 

Thank you! Also mila where did u get the quest ids fron?

Edited by Reject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jserxxvd

i hope this bot at least can  clear tutorial

very helpfull for rerolling

 

edited :

last update work like a charm

just need to change from ios to android if use android device

and change region to KR for 51 pearl every reroll

Edited by jserxxvd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject
On 8/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, jserxxvd said:

i hope this bot at least can  clear tutorial

very helpfull for rerolling

 

edited :

last update work like a charm

just need to change from ios to android if use android device

and change region to KR for 51 pearl every reroll

What line did u change the region in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jserxxvd
3 hours ago, Reject said:

What line did u change the region in

line 70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pain

Can someone tell me in which line I have to write my User ID, my Transfer code and my Username??

Because i didn't find anything 

Edited by Pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jserxxvd
13 hours ago, Pain said:

Can someone tell me in which line I have to write my User ID, my Transfer code and my Username??

Because i didn't find anything 

this bot need touch from who know python and datamining from game
mila give us rerolled bot
but if we know how to do, we can do more than reroll

i want to try, but idk how to obtain quest_id

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...