Coded Bots

Can we get the Dokkan Bot back? We know it works so not sure why it's been pulled for a beta of another game.

• Administrators
Mila432

Beta test for woft has nothing to do with it. 

Azyure

It looks like Mila is restructuring the way that many of the bots work on the website, rather then having them fragmented in a million places. 

Bots will be back, eventually. Just keep playing the game (if you were able to get your ID!) and wait until it comes back. 🙂

• Thanks 1
Justin Jonaitis

The problem is it's a kick in the teeth to people who paid month after month after month for the dokkan bot.
It worked just fine then we get abandoned without even a damn peep as to what was happening.

Could have told us it was migrating to a new site and more time would be required to get it up and running..  Could have told us that support for it was just going to drop.

Message after message people asked about the status and the only thing given back was silence.  Hell the original message said "this site's operating mode is going to change" making it unclear if VIPs were going away and it was going to be free (At least temporarily) or what..  But we couldn't even get an answer for that.

And then this new thing pops up for a different game.. which is fine.. You wanted to change direction and didn't want to tell anyone else..

But then to put up a post about dokkan battle bot and just say 'soon' is irritating as shit knowing that there was a fully working bot that already existed and you're just hanging a group of loyal people in the wind..  

That adds anger and frustration!

• Administrators
Mila432

@Justin Jonaitis i understand that , but dokkan keeps banning my ips / proxies, which results in down time for you and i am done with it since transfer codes are done once the anniversary is over i will release it

• Like 1
djMustard
On 6/1/2020 at 6:32 AM, Mila432 said:

@Justin Jonaitis i understand that , but dokkan keeps banning my ips / proxies, which results in down time for you and i am done with it since transfer codes are done once the anniversary is over i will release it

When you say anniversary are you referring to Dokkans

Justin Jonaitis
On 6/1/2020 at 7:32 AM, Mila432 said:

I appreciate the actual response to a statement i've made.  That at least makes me understand what's going on with banned ip's and proxies.

Would love to see it make a return as it's better than the other options that exist (imo).  But at least the other options exist thus giving them an edge currently.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Mila432
8 hours ago, H3F said:

Any updates on this becoming available?

The anniversary hasn't started yet 

Nepey
3 hours ago, Mila432 said:

The anniversary hasn't started yet 

Hi, Mila

Read my private message plz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
torpedo
On 6/1/2020 at 6:32 AM, Mila432 said:

Will be the bot be release today? 

• Administrators
Mila432
8 hours ago, torpedo said:

Will be the bot be release today? 

I am stuck in Belarus , elections and stuff .. everything is delayed now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...